• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lynch says he's ready to go for Sunday

philw5289

Excellent.

Lynch offense wasn't that good this year.  Pass heavy scheme was.  They aren't going to be able to perfectly mesh it off the bat.

plus, Lynch is a big part of all the early season rumors of their being some dysfunction and issues within that team early on IMO.  I think Lynch loves his teammates, hates the coaches.  Going back and looking at their history that horrible call in the Super Bowl could be seen coming.  Did anyone see the clip prior to the Super Bowl when they were on the 1 and when they broke the huddle for a pass play Lynch gives the middle finger to the coaches.  That was hysterical. 

We've done well against him typically.  Sure he's rested, and angry, but he also hasn't played since mid November.  I do think rust and conditioning are going to be a bigger issues than Seattle thinks.

His temperament is also going to change things as well.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Seattle force some things his way.  

Is it Sunday yet?

7 minutes ago, CarolinaJami' said:

Chemistry is sometimes overlooked. Panthers have a team chemistry like I haven't seen in years. I would say Lynch is a chemistry disrupter. I don't really think he and Russell Wilson genuinely like each other. There chemistry will be off.

Well one's a cornball, one's actually a real ass dude.  Put two and two together.  

Archived