• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is how bad things are between Von Miller and his FO

Saca312

Von Miller reposts Ware's photo and crops out Elway. It's ice cold between them.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

For you old folk out there, kids use social media to make a statement. Cause real men nowadays use social media to show up people. 

Looking at at the current situation of his contract, one can assume that he's trying to make a statement out of this. Seems likely.

Or it could be me simply just wishing the donkey's downfall and this is all just a bunch of stuff out of nothing. Pretty sure something similar has happened to Cam on a post of his, when he made a typing error.

Discuss.

9 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i mean say what you will about dave gettleman

at least he's not getting cropped out of photos

I've been assured that all the players who talk about how they're happy to be here hate his guts and only feign happiness under threat of being cut.

I assume it's true, because otherwise that'd mean the people saying it are complete morons who know absolutely nothing and only make s--t up because they're desperate for any sort of attention they can get.

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

It shocks me how quickly these players act like little bitches when things go sideways...its just business and both sides are just trying to get the best deal they can. 

Well to be fair, it's not like owners can't go the bitch route too. If he had missed a few key tackles/sacks in the SB, it's not like they wouldn't bring it up during negotiations 

Archived