• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do Panther fans hate more? (Poll)

TheWiz

Who do Panthers fans hate more?   

211 members have voted

1. 1. After 2 Superbowl appearances, who do Panther fans have the most hatred for?

• New England Patriots
    • Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Other

I miss the days of hating the bucs. Atlanta and New Orleans already hate each other more than us. So it was supposed to be us hating the bucs and vice versa. Back in the early 2000's this was the case.

Before that it was the Niners back when we were in the NFC west and when Kevin Greene bounced back between the 2 teams it helped fuel the fire. 

So I obviously hate all of our division rivals but currently we have a better rivalry going with the Seahawks than anyone else

Dallas hands down

Saints a distant 2nd

Atleast many of the division fans stay a little quiet after we've won it the last 3 years and show a little respect. Cowgirl fans are trash who still think they are living in the early 90s.  Talk trash as if theyve been new england the last decade, though they have been trash with 1-2 solid seasons sprinkled in.  Last thanksgiving was best ever after seeing them squirm as we beat them in jerry world.  All you heard was Romo and 0 leading up to the game when theyve been trash all season minus the first 2 games when romo was healthy

38 minutes ago, panther4life said:

I miss the days of hating the bucs. Atlanta and New Orleans already hate each other more than us. So it was supposed to be us hating the bucs and vice versa and back in the early 2000's this was the case.

Before that it was the miners back when we were in the NFC west and when Kevin Greene bounds back between the 2 teams it helped fuel the fire. 

So I obviously hate all of our division rivals but currently we have a better rivalry going with the Seahawks than anyone else

This is why I low key want the Bucs to become respectable again. I miss our rivalry between them. Cam going toe to toe with Jameis. 

Saints and Falcons are a huge rivalry, and talking with fans of both teams, most of them don't consider us a rival at all. Also, like you said; our rivalry with Seattle is better than any game we have with either of those teams.

I'm starting to not hate any of them. No division rival is relevant enough anymore to challenge us. Seattle may have annoying fans, but the team itself is much like the Steelers to me... respectable. Sure... Seattle is an inter-division rival. But I can't hate a team just for rivalries. New England was an old wound now well healed, and I only have enough bitterness against Denver to make me hope to God we beat them Week 1. And Dallas is also too terrible be concerned about. 

I picked the Saints because I can't stand them from bounty-gate. And Sean Peyton is a douche. But the Falcons are tied with them in douchy-ness. 

I really understand all the Dallas Cowboy hate... 

But I really try to make a distinction between the Dallas Cowboys team and Dallas Cowboy fans. Its really that big of a difference. The Dallas Cowboys dont bother me nearly as much as Dallas Cowboy fans do. That's a totally different poll and I for me, it goes without saying that the Dallas Cowboys are the most annoying fanbase in all of sports. 

(But thats just me.)

Seattle and Carolina are like Beta fish. It's like "You think you're me?!? You ain't me sucka!!!!"

Its a brawl and the NFL is exploiting that matchup every year. Sick of em'. Sick of Russell Wilson who I used to like.

My 1b is the Saints with Drew Brees, and I liked Brees before NO. Without Brees not so much threatened by them.

2. Falcants and their poo hole stadium. 

Archived