• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something im beginning to realize

KillaCamNewton

If there is actually someone with a low enough IQ who thinks RIvera is a good HC could you please explain in your language how Ron Rivera is a good HC and what traits he brings to the team.

He's not the DC he's the HC..specifically as  a HC what makes him stand out above his peers? What does he do that helps this team win games or gives the Panthers an edge over the competition....do tell

I think Cam is bout d I ne with being a panther....he has had no support since he got here...then head coach goes against him and says he would have taken a shot too..not really defending him, and now does not let him start a game for a dress code violation...Everything this organization has done is inspite of him...You spend money on defense and leave Cam with just Olsen..everyone knows thats all he has so they blanket him .the rest of the receivees are medicore receivers..Most good qbs have good receiversnot just a tight end..6 yrs and steadily regressing..I want to see Cam peek with someone who puts ife into him not drain it..Thats what it seems to me that this team has quit and they are drained.

Meh. Veterans still on the team.

Going all in on such a uber young secondary was a bad gamble for this season. Sure they will get better.

Now you need to stock up on picks.  I would consider trading KB and grab some picks. 

Get a upgrade at LT in FA and a solid upgrade vet in the secondary and draft Olsen's replacement in this draft.

To me this is our worst game of the year and we have the most injuries we have had. All that and we are one or two plays from 4 more wins.

Just not our year. Get a good draft pick or picks, make some upgrades and play a last place schedule and back at in 2017.

Archived