• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

We can beat Buffalo and Atlanta can't.  Its the way of the NFL, and why I love it, except when my team is involved.  :)

Every team is flawed, every game comes down to whether you can exploit those flaws.  Glad they found a way to win this week.

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

I couldn't believe they were playing for such long fg range, but Gano hit it unlike last year week one. Good job making up for the missed fg. 

I think the objective was to run the clock down to ensure that Brady doesn't have a shot to win it at the end.  Not saying I agree, but I assume that was the thought process.  

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I think the objective was to run the clock down to ensure that Brady doesn't have a shot to win it at the end.  Not saying I agree, but I assume that was the thought process.  

It was, but the last two QB sneaks just ... frustrated me.  They aren't going to net you any positive yards.  At least Stew has a shot at positive gains.

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Oh yea definitely. And I agree with it. But it was just plain runs up the middle. Would have liked something different. 

6 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Don't care that it took a last second field goal, that is a win that can help define the season.  That is the kind of game that they would have won in 2015 and lost in 2016.  Damn good win.

Best quote so far!!.....And sooo true. Panthers still have work to do, but today could be a huge confidence builder for this offense. Very hard place to win a football game. And despite shooting ourselves in the foot against a team you almost have to play perfect against, Panthers found a way to get it done. In Foxboro it doesn't have to be pretty....You get out of there with a win, that's something huge for your team!!.....Awesome job of finding their hearts this week.!!!

Archived