• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart released "confirmed"

Captain Obvious

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I am a college professor.

youre proud of that are you?  As a matter of fact I did the college prof thing myself  at one point in my early career. Dead end job except for being able to see beautiful coeds on a daily basis.   I hope you can move up the career ladder as I did. Those who can do and those who can not teach.

What always made Stewart so good was that he had the balance of a high-wire artist. You had to wrap him up to stop him. If you wanted to try and knock him down with just a hit or a shove, you might as well be trying to knock down a Weeble.

Some guys just have that internal gyroscope that always allows them to reset. Sad to say Kamara is like that too. We might now be on the other end of what our opponents had been seeing for a while.

3 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

youre proud of that are you?  As a matter of fact I did the college prof thing myself  at one point in my early career. Dead end job except for being able to see beautiful coeds on a daily basis.   I hope you can move up the career ladder as I did. Those who can do and those who can not teach.

Bahaahaa.   Isn't the internet great? You can pretend to be whatever you want!  If you could write and make valid points, maybe someone would believe you.  Now go troll your colleagues at french fryer and tell them how to be great like you.

15 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Hey everyone look at me

About drafting a RB in the first round.  Do not count on it.   First, we have a good RB and some depth.  Second, the draft is really loaded at RB; there will be talent in the fifth round that could come in and help us. 

Marty said the draft was very deep at RB and mentioned the need for skill players.  He also knows that 40% of our OL are Kalils that will not be here in 2019.  I am guessing we replace a Duck with a Duck--Royce Freeman in the third round.   That is bold.

31 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I thought so too, but there was no reason to bluff here. I hope that they had not met about him, but Hurney was asked specifically about Stew--then cuts him the next day.  A bit unusual.

Why let stew find out about it from someone else.  This was the right way to do it

17 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

Not at all and I still hold out hope that we do. Carolina is all Stewie has ever known. You'd think he'd do what it took to finish out here.

I would hate to see it because we will be drafting a RB (prolly) and, according to the stats for all over 30 RBs, we could expect his production to drop from 3.4 to about 3.1 yards per carry.  CAP needs a shot--does anyone realize that he averaged 5.3 yards per carry in 2017?  Stew would keep CAP on the bench I say a draft pick, CAP, and CMC makes us better.

Archived