• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phin Insider Radio Claims He Thinks Carolina Is A Front-Runner For A Trade For Jarvis Landry

Saca312

5 hours ago, Palmetto said:

I just dont see the Panthers giving up draft picks

Then you need to look again. Marty Hurney is notorious for giving up draft picks. He gave up draft picks for players a heck of a lot worse than Jarvis Landry. 

If we get this dude it would not surprise me if we trade our first round pick for him 

47 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Then you need to look again. Marty Hurney is notorious for giving up draft picks. He gave up draft picks for players a heck of a lot worse than Jarvis Landry. 

If we get this dude it would not surprise me if we trade our first round pick for him 

Good hate for Hurney you got going.. But he isn't giving up a 1st for a vet... When has he ever done that in 11 years??

49 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Like Olsen 

Just an FYI, I did a Jarvis Landry search on Twitter, almost every person that mentioned feels he will go to Carolina. Now, some of them were fans and fan pages, but there were a few verified folks as well. Will it happen...who the f knows.

Landry and Norman in a single offseason would be incredible. I’m ready to see us take some risks. We are stuck right now as a borderline playoff team. Could go 7-9 just as easily as we could go 12-4. The Eagles, Saints, and Vikings aren’t afraid to take these risks, and it’s why we are in danger of being one step behind them in the immediate future.

So what if the Panthers trade a 3rd rounder for Josh Norman, and a 4th plus future 3rd for Landry? 

#1 CB and #1 WR all at once. 2 big areas of need solved with veteran players who are at the top of their game and in their prime. 

That is how you make a super bowl push in a competitive window.

5 minutes ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

So what if the Panthers trade a 3rd rounder for Josh Norman, and a 4th plus future 3rd for Landry? 

#1 CB and #1 WR all at once. 2 big areas of need solved with veteran players who are at the top of their game and in their prime. 

Landry for a 3rd and 4th is not realistic at all. The Dolphins will be looking for at least a 1st involved.

26 minutes ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

We're not trading for Norman. That contract is waaay too high. If he gets cut, I see him coming back.

Archived