• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone else on here not give a F about college football?

Hotsauce

From about early teens until about mid 20s I use to follow CAL and always watched the Rose Bowl at 25yr I got married and just didn’t have the time anymore like with many other things.

Maybe if I would have went to a regular collage or my wife I would have stuck with it, it would have been kind of cool to have that attachment to a school, but I went to culinary school and she went to UCSC.

I also get the watching it just to watch it thing without having to 'worry' or whatever but my family/friends have strong ties to/attended several good schools so I can root for and have a good time with several crowds as well. Me/Step dad Clemson, Wife LSU, Brother Florida, GrandMother UNC - Grandfather Duke(yea that happened). My best friend from HS and his wife went to Alabama his dad went to Pitt. Big college sports fans round here.

Right here. Couldn't care less about college football. I've tried to get into it many times, if only to have a better idea of who the best prospects are for draft time. I recognize the objective appeal of college football, but I just can't get into it.

I watch the NFL, follow it religiously, watch college when I can (not as much as I used to), heck I'll even watch a high school game and I coach youth.

And then there's this...

28782955_177418762890845_8822703583012061184_n.thumb.jpg.cd81af7b9a4b5f00e9099a53c3042bb8.jpg

Looking at getting some more books sometime soon, maybe Steve Belichick's scouting book.

I'm probably not the best person to judge by.

Archived