• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Panthers Among Three NFC South Teams Interested In DE Robert Ayers

Saca312

Just now, rbsponsel52 said:

Would you rather have him on an opposing team in our division instead of with us..

I don't care. The guy had 2 sacks last year. He hasn't played more than 12 games in a season since 2013. Let someone else have him. I don't want to waste any of our meager cap space on a player like this at a position that isn't of desperate need when we absolutely DO have positions of desperate need.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't care. The guy had 2 sacks last year. He hasn't played more than 12 games in a season since 2013. Let someone else have him. I don't want to waste any of our meager cap space on a player like this at a position that isn't of desperate need when we absolutely DO have positions of desperate need.

Good point!

39 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

He's 32 so wouldn't help with the youth movement and has only played in 12 games each of the past 4 years. However, with Pep only being rotational I think this would be a huge boost if they could sub in and out for each other.

This. We need to get younger at DE. We are old enough as is.

Archived