• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your most hated NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

1. Eagles - Trashiest x 2

2. Saints - Trashiest

3. Patriots - Obnoxiously in denial, most bandwagon fans in the NFL

4. Falcons - Attitude are awful, city is trash

5. Cowboys - Attitudes are oblivious, homers to an annoying level

In that order.

20 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Seems to be a bit more Eagles hate showing up than in similar threads from years past that asked the same question. :thinking:

The Eagles have always been one of the more hated teams in the league because of their infamously horrific fanbase. 

I hate more players than I hate teams. Hard to say I hate entire teams, especially division rivals, since odds are, we're gonna sign one of their players some day, and I got to root for them. But there are players I'd HATE to be part of the Panthers, and I'd hate the Panthers for having on the team. To me that's "hate."

A team is its fan base. And by that measure I don't know how you can hate any team more than the Eagles and Patriots.

But again, that's the DC area bias. And I've personally had the most beef with people wearing those colors. Maybe it's different in NC.

1.       Dallas ( all the reasons already given) F*ck EM!

2.       San Francisco, grew up in the east bay (Raider side) so it’s natural for me + father in law is super SF fan and I like to see him cry and be upset every year. Lolz

3.       ATL, TB, NO

Archived