• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin crying and talking smack about Cam Newton

Saca312

32 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ginn had a great season last year playing with a different quarterback.

Unknown how he'd respond to this, but he might not be the best example to cite.

Well, Brees is an amazing QB.  If he was lighting it up with Jameis I’d agree 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's actually where I just went.

I probably wanted O-Line at the time, but all the top tackles we're gone before they got to us.

When Benjamin was picked, I was likely hoping for Xavier Su'a-Filo or Jack Mewhort, but in hindsight neither of them are exactly superstars.

You probably didn't want him but I badly badly wanted Lewan... There was some talks he could've fallen due to some character stuff but that guy to me was a top 5 talent and would've been well worth it if he dropped to us (and in hindsight that's right). But obviously he never even came close, nor did I expect him too, was just a long shot dream of mine.

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

You probably didn't want him but I badly badly wanted Lewan... There was some talks he could've fallen due to some character stuff but that guy to me was a top 5 talent and would've been well worth it if he dropped to us (and in hindsight that's right). But obviously he never even came close, nor did I expect him too, was just a long shot dream of mine.

No, I wanted Lewan. I just didn't think he'd fall to us 

James seemed the most likely to be available at our spot but obviously that didn't happen.

Archived