• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kalil visiting Dr. James Andrews

jamos14

For the Panthers, our best case scenario is Matt does whatever it takes to get through this season and then retires afterwards.

There is absolutely nothing out there for us in FA.  We might get someone in roster cuts who can play some snaps for Matt this season.  We go in to next offseason with the thought that we must, must find a LT.

Doing it right now however will cripple the franchise for years to come.  The capital it would take to get one at this point of the year would be too costly over the long term.

No matter what the doctor says, he’s done this year; whether that’s physically or mentally. 

This is some bullsh*t. It’s always something. You take the hit next year, and cut this guy. As for this year, you’re going to have to probably part with one of those 3rds or a 4th if you want quality. Maybe another team will cut a diamond in the rough guy before the season, but either way, were about to see what we have in Moton. 

30 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Huddlers are  overreacting, I say he either needs a minor cleanup surgery or rest & recovery.

If he had ligament issues his knee would have gave out during practice like Daryl. 

He had all off season to rest and recover

And even came into camp saying its first time being healthy in a few seasons.  Plus healthiest he's been in a long time.

He goes on to have a poor camp, abused in scrimmages.  And become a whipping boy in preseason by opposing DEs.

Nooooooooooooow all of a sudden he's had knee soreness since camp and needs r&r now

35 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Huddlers are  overreacting, I say he either needs a minor cleanup surgery or rest & recovery.

If he had ligament issues his knee would have gave out during practice like Daryl. 

All of that is complete speculation and impossible to know at this point

I think this is really some bullshit setup by the team to get him off the field. He was reported healthy on training camp and gets his ass handed to him in a pre season game and now he has been hurt the whole time? 

GTFOH. 

Im so ready to get rid of this trash and his brother. Never wanted him here to begin with.  I wish people on this forum would stopping think we can take another teams trash and turn em to gold. 

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

For the Panthers, our best case scenario is Matt does whatever it takes to get through this season and then retires afterwards.

There is absolutely nothing out there for us in FA.  We might get someone in roster cuts who can play some snaps for Matt this season.  We go in to next offseason with the thought that we must, must find a LT.

Doing it right now however will cripple the franchise for years to come.  The capital it would take to get one at this point of the year would be too costly over the long term.

I couldn’t agree more. I’d rather tank this season and draft some good long term tackles than mortgage the future on some temporary over priced jag.

Archived