• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conor Orr: Predicts Panthers to win SBLIII; Cam Newton NFL MVP

Saca312

Looks like one of those contrarian selections he entered to win a contest.  Anybody can pick the Eagles, Pats -- he wanted to take the longshots.

Still, fun to see the Panthers even exist, to those outside the Carolinas.  If we dispatch the Cowboys with the ease that I expect, notice will apread.

59 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wasn't Orr the guy who predicted we'd lose on a weekly basis in 2015?

That was then, this is now! he's my new favorite person! 

This would be a hell of a fun post season, going through the giants, atl, and the vikes to get to the SB. BEST JANUARY EVER!

16 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Looks like one of those contrarian selections he entered to win a contest.  Anybody can pick the Eagles, Pats -- he wanted to take the longshots.

Still, fun to see the Panthers even exist, to those outside the Carolinas.  If we dispatch the Cowboys with the ease that I expect, notice will apread.

That's consistent with Orr's MO.

13 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

That was then, this is now! he's my new favorite person! 

This would be a hell of a fun post season, going through the giants, atl, and the vikes to get to the SB. BEST JANUARY EVER!

And all road wins...

59 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

lol no, Dallas is awful and the attention the game gets after will be Dallas imploding at 0-1. We'd be recognized if we start 2-0, which with this secondary ain't happening.

Archived