• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But he’s such a great leader.....SEA/Wilson

Toomers

Seattle fans are fighting this article tooth and nail basically calling Sherman (who they loved when he played for them) a baby. They won a super bowl with tough defense and a smash mouth running back...and the moment they turned their back to that philosophy (IE Malcolm Butler INT) they started to decline.

Imagine how blessed of a qb can you be to throw five INTs and still win the game.

28 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, honestly, I would probably love to see Cam skewered in the media and locker room if we had won a SB in 2015. You could claim he was the biggest cancer on the planet and I wouldn't have given two shits. Just gimmie that title.....

I couldn't sign on to that.

Much as I love watching the team win, nobody deserves to enjoy that victory as much as the guys who worked the hardest to make it happen.

6 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Lame of CBS to not clearly link to the si article this story is based on.

Here it is https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/seattle-seahawks-dismantling-rift-russell-wilson-pete-carroll

Incredible look into a disfunctional locker room in Seattle.  

Plus, the best quote ever from Marshawn Lynch after the Super Bowl lost to the Patriots.

“Lynch, fully dressed, downing a bottle of cognac, saying “These motherf------ robbed me,” and “f--- this,” over and over.”

Lol Oakland bruhs love cognac real talk. Think it’s the classiest poo ever lmao. 

Those five words make me go from ok this just a sensationalized story to ok that poo at least plausible. 

I genuinely think that super bowl play was just a result of overthinking it. Like, the whole world think we gonna run it with Marshawn so let’s get cute to outsmart em when really they should have just run it with Marshawn. I don’t think there was nefarious intent or some plot to make Russ the hero, I think the coach just fuged up getting cute. 

11 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I genuinely think that super bowl play was just a result of overthinking it. Like, the whole world think we gonna run it with Marshawn so let’s get cute to outsmart em when really they should have just run it with Marshawn. I don’t think there was nefarious intent or some plot to make Russ the hero, I think the coach just fuged up getting cute. 

I remember watching that game and thinking that NE made a huge mistake by not calling a time out.  Even if Seattle scored, I think there is a good chance that with 40-50 seconds on the clock, Brady gets NE in fg range.  But then Seattle bailed BB out by throwing the int.  Weird game, just glad I wasn't really a fan of either team.  

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

He pulled a Shula.

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I couldn't sign on to that.

Much as I love watching the team win, nobody deserves to enjoy that victory as much as the guys who worked the hardest to make it happen.

Well, in fairness, it isn't like he isn't skewered in the media enough already, so what would it really change? 

The point I was trying to make is it is hard to really feel bad for a group of players and coaches that has a ring in that time period. Whether there were kid gloves applied to Wilson or not, it seems like this whole crowd is whining quite a bit for having won quite a lot. As a fan, I would be pretty disgusted that level of pettiness broke up a dominant team. But Carroll deserves the most blame because he allowed this rift to form and didn't squash it quickly enough. 

Reminds me of the Kobe/Shaq breakup in LA but on a wider scale.

12 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Lame of CBS to not clearly link to the si article this story is based on.

Here it is https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/seattle-seahawks-dismantling-rift-russell-wilson-pete-carroll

Incredible look into a disfunctional locker room in Seattle.  

Plus, the best quote ever from Marshawn Lynch after the Super Bowl lost to the Patriots.

“Lynch, fully dressed, downing a bottle of cognac, saying “These motherf------ robbed me,” and “f--- this,” over and over.”

Lynch is so Oakland, lol. That’s my guy!

5 hours ago, Montsta said:

Lol Oakland bruhs love cognac real talk. Think it’s the classiest poo ever lmao. 

Those five words make me go from ok this just a sensationalized story to ok that poo at least plausible. 

This is so true, lol. My daughters godfather and my best friend is from out there. Every time he’s in town visiting he’ll have me on the yak. 

Archived