• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darryl Williams to undergo surgery

CarolinaSunday

1 hour ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Darryl likely being IR'd, might still be back:

If both these guys can come back at somepoint Im not gunna give up hope. we have cam, we have luke, we can beat lesser teams. Its the superbowl that is the goal and without greg and williams it would be a stretch to get there, but January is still 4 months away, Heal up boys, were gunna need ya.

12 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Is it blasphemy to say we might want to go ahead and at least consider the possibility... that we may be better off moving on from Olsen?

That was clearly already in the works this just makes the transition more urgent. Even before Thomas I think OJ Howard was in serious consideration.

If you mean the team is better off ? On one hand, Greg is not fast and we know that Cam tends to lock in on his favorites for better or worse. On the other, the guy is a hall of fame pair of hands and commands most of opposing defenses' focus. I wouldn't say we're better off without him, just that with this new offense I believe Cam can still adapt and flourish.

Archived