• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Anyone else see the ref throw a flag at the end?

Yea it was pass interference he had DJ by the facemask but it's not holding up on a play like that...he has to catch it or throw it to a bigger guy....bottom line there is we've seen the Saints/Falcons/Bucs(even them) have WRs bail out and ball out and show out but Cam hasn't had that since Smitty.....we come up small in big moments on both sides of the ball so this outcome is no surprise.

Well after the 4th quarter I'm nowhere near as mad as I was for most of this game

Huge huge props to Cam Newton, Christian McCaffrey, and DJ Moore for keeping us in the game and giving us a chance at the end to tie or win. 

I'm very concerned with the defense, I want to see a lot of improvement and corrections on the dline and defending the run. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Anyone else see the ref throw a flag at the end?

Yep. There was absolutely a flag thrown. I'm assuming it was probably taunting against Alford. Not sure if a dead ball penalty like that would've given us another play or not. If not, then I understand why they just acted like it never happened. 

Man, what a heartbreaker!  You could see Moore trying to do everything he could do to get that ball, but he just couldn't do it.  That was some amazing ball placement from Cam.

Thankfully, there's still a lot of season left to correct mistakes.  This just makes the next ATL game that much more important.  Hate to see how we allowed Matt Ryan run for 2 TDs...Sheesh...

Archived