• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore's snap counts vs other 2018 WR rookies

Saca312

I think he should get more touches, no? I mean...I get he's not an outside WR right now given his poor ability against press, but he's still insanely good from the slot and in space.

Play the man rather than wait for him to "improve." He showed his explosive ability yesterday that we need more of.

Only this staff would poo on the top receiver in the draft by not getting him involved. Seriously, they like CMC for the dump off and yac? We saw in one play what Moore was capable of and he looked like he did at Maryland on that play. He's fast. Him and Samuel for underneath routes to open up the deep pass. Norv needs to open his mind a little bit.

Just more proof on Rivera...like he needs more to stack add onto his look of incompetence. Ron is an idiot and isn't long for this team, especially if we keep playing poorly like we have been already 2 games in...injuries? yea but it didn't/doesn't matter the team looks the same no matter who is in.

Can't really use the injuries as an excuse when we looked just as poor anyway.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:
I get he's not an outside WR right now given his poor ability against press, but he's still insanely good from the slot and in space.

Careful with this Saca, I found out yesterday that this is apparently not a very popular opinion despite it being the truth.

“Rah rah DJ Moore is Steve Smith he can play everywhere’s”

We don’t even know if he’s ok or not with press or others, he’s not on the field enough to get a proper sample size. He’s done well with the few opportunities he’s given.

I mean he’s also on for kick and punt return, so he’s trying to make an impact— 

i dont see our “plethora” so get him on the field

You guys act like this is halfway through the season. Its normal for rookies to get a little reps early to ease them in. They have a higher chance of making mental mistakes that stall drives. In our current situation we have 2 other drive killers ahead of the guy. Im sure they plan to get him the ball more.

Moore is a threat every time he has the ball in his hands so why wouldn’t you want to get the ball in his hands as much as possible?

The easiest way to accomplish that is by putting him in the slot and letting him do work. His strengths are so much better suited from the slot it’s not even close. We’re handcuffing him by lining him up outside. Just like we handcuff Cam, this organization seems to love to take playmakers and limit them.

Archived