• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do we need? Trade deadline talk.....

Toomers

16 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Going to throw out a name. It's not likely but it's possible and especially given our trade history. 

Shaq Lawson. Beane didn't draft him and he hasn't lived up to his status. Wouldn't give up anything more than a 4th though. 

Good thought and chance to buy low. Seems a better scheme fit for us than Shane Ray. Probably wouldn’t cost much.

58 minutes ago, saX man said:

Shane Ray or Deone Bucannon 

For further context:

Deon Bucannon: a true SS stuck at the wildcard OLB type role.  He's one of my faves in the league

Shane Ray: Has shown promise, a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 Speed Rush.  He's a bit larger than Mario though so could serve us in a solid rotation w/Pep.  

Buccanon-Reid = Hell Yes 

Both guys are apparently being actively shopped.  

I don't think we need anything, at least nothing we could realistically get midseason. Frankly this team has seen enough roster changes since the start of the season, it's time to settle in with the guys we have and get into a rhythm. I'm sure the front office will work the phones to see if there's an opportunity to improve the team, but we shouldn't be shopping for anyone right now.

Archived