• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Ron was fired during the season, who would be the interim head coach?

Hotsauce

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Rivera has always made it were their is no coach who could take his job. If we were to fire him we would have no DC to speak of. So he want go till after the year. 

Perry Fewell could be a DC.  He's done it for 2 different teams.

Now granted he wouldn't be a good one but...

10 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Perhaps I should overly spell out every single statement because everyone on this board is a sarcastic little sh*t.

Cam Newton's poor performance was the greatest hindrance to the team, and the majority of the reason we lost.  It was not, however, the only reason.  Thank you, your honor.

No. It wasn't.

50 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

If Ron gets fired. Tepper will hire  someone connected to the pittsburgh steelers organization. Bank on it

I understand Tepper was part owner  of the Steelers, however, I am not convinced he will go that route..... I am sure he wants to establish his own identity as a owner.

That said, I actually think he will be ballsy and hire someone outside the box.  The league is going younger and he wants to play to the younger crowd so a McVayish coach could appeal to the masses. 

Archived