• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF we make the coaching change at end of year, who do you want?

ncfan

24 hour venting overrection period still

I know about 90% of people want Rivera gone.  Many of us like the guy but I just feel the new age NFL has passed him and this staff by.

Now if we do part ways.  Who do you want?

Some assistant off another team, the way youve seen Patriots staff member get tossed around the league.

A young offensive hotshot Mcvay style?

Any names

One name id like to see going with the Mcvay style.  Just with the way the NFL has gkne and moving.   Lincoln Riley.. Offensive guy/QB whisperer 

Ron cannot handle all the duties of being a head coach. Having realized this he hired an incompetent DC. Now Ron has to call defensive plays and try to do all the things a head coach is supposed to do. I see how that has helped him.

Oh yea we have 3 RB's on the roster, only one of them plays though, great 53. This whole staff is a joke, they don't even know what a game plan is. 

Neither of these is happening, but dammit it's my list so I'll do what I want.

Frank Reich - it was a monumental mistake not bringing him on in some capacity before he took the Colts job.

Also wouldn't mind Andy Reid. We may not have a defense, but at least the offense would be fun to watch.

While I am not ready to give up up on the seas just yet, if it comes to it and Ron is actually fired my choices would be:

Kris Richard (DC, Dallas)- I know many will be clamoring for a offensive guru but I really like what Richard has done in both Seattle and Dallas currently. He runs an agressive defense and knows how to get to the QB. Plus, he is young and fiery... Something this team desperately needs.

Shane Waldron (passing coord, Rams)- Everybody wants the next "McVay" so why not go straight to the source? Waldron is young, innovative, bright minded.... Could be what this offense needs.

Don "Wink" Martindale (DC, Ravens)- Another DC but Ravens playing pretty well on defense. I am pretty certain they run a hybrid defense and Martindale could bring in some fire to this team. Reminds me a little of Rex Ryan (which could be a good or bad thing.)

Greg Roman (OC, Ravens)- Speaking of the Ravens, Roman has really turned around the Ravens' offense and is doing wonders with Lamar Jackson. I know he was Carolina's OC back in the days but how ironic would be if he made a full circle back to Carolina as HC?

Jim Schwartz (DC, Eagles)- Former HC of the Lions and didn't think he did a horrible job there. Runs a pretty aggressive defense and is a pretty passionate coach... Could be a good one for this team.

Eric Bienemy (OC, Chiefs)- Young OC under Andy Reid who got some looks at HC this past off-season. He is doing a great job developing Patrick Mahomes and creating a stellar offense in KC. So far, the Andy Reid tree has been quite successful. 

Dark horse Candidate- Kellen Moore (OC, Dal)- Moore might be a bit raw right now but keep an eye on this guy. He is very smart, innovated, has played the game at QB. I feel he will get some looks  at HC.... I am just not sure it will be this off-season.

I did not include any collegiate coaches simply because I do not trust them at all just based off of past experiences. 

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

24 hour venting overrection period still

I know about 90% of people want Rivera gone.  Many of us like the guy but I just feel the new age NFL has passed him and this staff by.

Now if we do part ways.  Who do you want?

Some assistant off another team, the way youve seen Patriots staff member get tossed around the league.

A young offensive hotshot Mcvay style?

Any names

One name id like to see going with the Mcvay style.  Just with the way the NFL has gkne and moving.   Lincoln Riley.. Offensive guy/QB whisperer 

Lincoln Riley. 

Archived