• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10+ NFL teams really interested in seeing if Cam Newton goes up for trade

Saca312

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

A lot of y’all are cheering for anyone not named Cam let’s be honest. We aren’t Cam fans. We recognize that he’s the best QB on the roster and the defense and CMC playing lights out over the past few weeks doesn’t change that. When’s the last time the defense got 7 turnovers in a game? I bet we won that one too. 

2015 NFCCG against the Cards. Yes, we won.

15 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

A lot of y’all are cheering for anyone not named Cam let’s be honest. We aren’t Cam fans. We recognize that he’s the best QB on the roster and the defense and CMC playing lights out over the past few weeks doesn’t change that. When’s the last time the defense got 7 turnovers in a game? I bet we won that one too. 

Yea you probably right, been so long since the team won. A guy not names Cam has been the QB during those games. Not a crazy concept. By the way, CMC had 67 yards yesterday, he didnt carry the offense.

22 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

you're literally retarded over cam.   anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid or a racist.  that's what you said.  you are a cam fan, not a panther fan.  you'll find a reason to get upset and not be here when he's gone.  you know it, i know it.  stop

6 hours ago, MVPccaffrey said:

10 teams?  I don't see it.

MAYBE Tampa, Washington, Chicago, Denver, Tennessee, maybe.  And most of those would probably rather just draft a new QB since they aren't in contending windows, save Chicago.  

If you can get a 1st rounder, you do it and don't think twice.  Use the free cap space to load up for the years remaining on KA's rookie deal like Philadelphia, Seattle, and SF did this decade.

Cam is worth more than one first round pick. 

Archived