• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen and his fumbling issues.

ellis

I’ve seen a lot of analysis that Kyle Allen’s fumbling will cost this team down the stretch. I’ve seen people say that it’s an epidemic, although he hasn’t lost a fumble in a month. But, that’s fine. He did have three in one game. That sucks.

You know, I guess they are right. If you fumble the ball in your first year as a starter, you better just go ahead and start looking another gig. It’s like they say: early fumbles from a young quarterbacks can absolutely wreck a career. 

Especially if you fumble 36 over your first three years. Hell, that was such an accomplishment, they gave Tom Brady a pair of rings for it.

EE7FB9D8-C3DF-4EC6-AFC8-2B79EAFFF448.jpeg

Yea . . . it sucked.  It also appears that he's worked on it, successfully.  All you can ask of your young players is learn from the mistakes.  KA appears to be doing that. 

Is he the long term answer?  Who knows.  Who cares.  He is improving.  At the very least, it appears that we've uncovered a UDFA who can be our backup QB for the next 10 years and we will still have a chance to win games when he plays.

That seems like such a big win I can't even comprehend a single negative about it.

3 minutes ago, BrianS said:

At the very least, it appears that we've uncovered a UDFA who can be our backup QB for the next 10 years and we will still have a chance to win games when he plays.

That seems like such a big win I can't even comprehend a single negative about it.

Couldn't agree more. He wasn't drafted. Pretty nice return on investment. I don't know how anyone could be upset with things.

And who knows how he develops. Maybe he's got a lot more upside. Time will tell.

Archived