• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I’m done.

t96

13 minutes ago, t96 said:

Not spending another dime or second on this team again until the whole thing is blown up. Only way we’ll ever see changes from this mediocrity is by hitting Tepper and his fat arrogant ass in the wallet. This was the pinnacle, this game alone was worse than the 7 game losing streak last year. I’m absolutely done. Who else?

Bye Felicia 

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I feel you. This organization from the top clearly isn’t prioritizing a winning product. Why should we care if they don’t? There is nothing wrong with that. 

It’s been like this for 25 years and I’m not sold that Tepper is any different.  

14 minutes ago, t96 said:

Not spending another dime or second on this team again until the whole thing is blown up. Only way we’ll ever see changes from this mediocrity is by hitting Tepper and his fat arrogant ass in the wallet. This was the pinnacle, this game alone was worse than the 7 game losing streak last year. I’m absolutely done. Who else?

I hear ya man - I just take the approach of I expect to lose every game and will be surprised when we win. I also make it a drinking game of everyone takes a drink everytime the words fuging RR are said. It keeps the game mildly entertaining

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I’ve never made an alt and never will FYI

Wasn’t saying you were. Just didn’t believe for a second you are actually going to stop watching and following the Panthers. You’ll be here. You’re just hurt so you are being over dramatic. 

16 minutes ago, t96 said:

...lake norman mufker... i feel ur pain.

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Not done.  As long as the Panthers play with heart and keep games close I'm in.

Agree... I’m done with muscle boy Sly

our team did everything we could do to win and this bush league bitch cant  kick extra points or field goals to win the game ? 

F you big time sly .. see you at the car wash 

Archived