• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Rapoport] Will Grier Expected To Start Sunday

bobsfoodbasics

Well if there was ever a time for him to get some reps, it's now when expectations are low to say the least. Maybe he can get a few passes completed deep, who knows. I'm not all that concerned with how he looks because unless he goes off the next 2 games we're probably drafting another QB early sooner rather than later.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I wouldn't bet on Grier's performance playing into future decisions all that much either way.

It would help in determining if there is any reason to continue wasting anymore time in his development.  I mean all of these guys are auditioning for continued employment so I can see why they would want throw him out there. 

31 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Even one game can say a lot, and outcomes in football don't really have anything to do with agendas. 

One thing I will note is that if the Colts win tonight, they'll still have something to play for next week. The Saints will also be playing for playoff ceding in week 17. This ain't last season.

In the grand scheme of things one game in this situations says very little. And outcomes are skewed by agenda, which get annoying.

But good on you man, I see you’re mustering up reasons to watch on Sunday. This may convince me as well.

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

Will wins the last 2 meaningless games and Panther nation starts the Tom Brady talk again....

it will be exhausting.

I seriously doubt we win our last two. Still why not see what he has. I mean none of this staff will be around this time next year. 

Archived