• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Panthers have the least attractive opening"

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Who TF is this guy?  Fug him

He's quite possibly the reason why we're not stuck with Jerry Richardson anymore.

He was never officially connected, but it was awfully funny that SI started investigating Richardson shortly after Jones joined their staff.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's quite possibly the reason why we're not stuck with Jerry Richardson anymore.

He was never officially connected, but it was awfully funny that SI started investigating Richardson shortly after Jones joined their staff.

I seriously wonder where you get this stuff.  Making it up as you go?

Y’all need to brace yourselves that if Cam doesn’t come back healthy we’re not gonna be competitive in games for at LEAST two seasons, and that’s being generous. We have holes everywhere.

Basically no defense with Luke contract talks coming up this coming season. An aging vet dlineman in kk who has not looked the same since before his contract. No other dlineman besides Poe who will be coming off a major injury. Bradberry may walk. A second year pass rusher in burns. 

Offense no qb, no offensive line, cmc an inexperienced te in Ian and one legit wr. Not even saying we’d win with Cam healthy but we would be at least be somewhat competitive with some teams.

honestly if I’m Cam I’d ask to be traded or cut. This team is a dumpster fire. We’re gonna hire someone for a long term approach, not a quick fix. There is no quick fixing this. It looks really really bad on paper. Like starting from the drawing board bad.

2 hours ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

If we are less attractive the the Browns, why do we even exist? I mean -- that's a depressing thought right there that a dumpster fire looks better than Carolina...

We aren’t less attractive than the browns, there is a reason they have to scrap the bottom of the barrel for coaches all the time 

6 minutes ago, DFive said:

Jonathan Jones is nothing more than an uppity millennial social justice warrior who is more concerned with clickbait rather than actual reporting. I trust his opinions about as much as I trust Donald Trump when he says he’s a “stable genius”. Fork off. He wanted to ruffle everyone’s feathers and he did just that. He’s a disciple of Darin Gnatt. Both are trolls. Both are worthless. Next topic. 

I doubt Jones and I would agree on much when it comes to politics.

But he's a good reporter.

8 minutes ago, DFive said:

Jonathan Jones is nothing more than an uppity millennial social justice warrior who is more concerned with clickbait rather than actual reporting. I trust his opinions about as much as I trust Donald Trump when he says he’s a “stable genius”. Fork off. He wanted to ruffle everyone’s feathers and he did just that. He’s a disciple of Darin Gnatt. Both are trolls. Both are worthless. Next topic. 

what do you mean by uppity?

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

Y’all need to brace yourselves that if Cam doesn’t come back healthy we’re not gonna be competitive in games for at LEAST two seasons, and that’s being generous. We have holes everywhere.

Basically no defense with Luke contract talks coming up this coming season. An aging vet dlineman in kk who has not looked the same since before his contract. No other dlineman besides Poe who will be coming off a major injury. Bradberry may walk. A second year pass rusher in burns. 

Offense no qb, no offensive line, cmc an inexperienced te in Ian and one legit wr. Not even saying we’d win with Cam healthy but we would be at least be somewhat competitive with some teams.

honestly if I’m Cam I’d ask to be traded or cut. This team is a dumpster fire. We’re gonna hire someone for a long term approach, not a quick fix. There is no quick fixing this. It looks really really bad on paper. Like starting from the drawing board bad.

Been saying this for a year now.  We are in way worse shape than many on this board or on twitter are willing to admit.

6 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

We aren’t less attractive than the browns, there is a reason they have to scrap the bottom of the barrel for coaches all the time 

I disagree, especially when it comes to a couple of the most important pieces.

Roster and Ownership.

Our roster is way worse, and it's quite possible that our owner is as well, we just don't know for sure yet.

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

Offense no qb, no offensive line, cmc an inexperienced te in Ian and one legit wr.

AND people still support Hurney. HUH.

Archived