• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL Owners Losing Seats for Luxury Suites

GRWatcher

My seats are in section 104, row 8. Guessing mine are some of the ones that have been ripped out. 

$2,950 is a slap in the face considering they are actively trying to sell these seats for $7,500 on their website. 

FYI, Catmans family sits in our section. Looks like his family will lose their seats as well. 

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Change will always be here and can happen at any moment and purchasing seats for a favorite team is a risk and all people should know this especially in a business like this one. 

I’ve never been a PSL owner, so I’d be interested to see what the contract looks like.  Hopefully, they’ll take some sort of measures to smooth things over with existing seat holders. That’s just good business, but then again, this owner didn’t make his billions from providing the human touch with people. He comes from a different background, and in his world, analytics and spreadsheets are the guiding lights. I respect how he built his empire, but he’s all business. I’m not shocked at all by this.

Just now, ellis said:

I’ve never been a PSL owner, so I’d be interested to see what the contract looks like.  Hopefully, they’ll take some sort of measures to smooth things over with existing seat holders. That’s just good business, but then again, this owner didn’t make his billions from providing the human touch with people. I respect how he built his empire, but he’s all business. I’m not shocked at all by this.

This

Archived