• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

XFL

ncfan

39 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Didn't he fuging rape and kill and eat somebody?! 

No actually the opposite 

Pretty much some girl ruined him.  Claiming he did.  NFL wouldn't touch him then.  It drug out, they offered him a plea deal but he denied because he said he was innocent.

Then just last year I believe they found him not guilty and the woman had made it up.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/shawn-oakman-penn-wood-arrest-rape-trial-baylor-interview-latest-news-nfl/

Sad story 

Maybe it’s because I had VERY low expectations and most my day has been focused around college basketball, but I must admit, it’s been better than I anticipated 

Plenty of mistakes etc but also a ton of big plays from what I’ve seen. Pretty exciting. Seems some of these players are really focused on using this league to propel themselves to the NFL. A lot of effort and hustle plays out there

Hearing play calls is awesome. It is like hearing a completely new language.

The extra point rules are great, it will be fun to see teams learn how to adapt to the new options.

The kickoffs are innovative, I could see the NFL stealing it soon. There is so much to like, I hope the league lasts.

14 hours ago, lightsout said:

Automatically make all practice squad players eligible to play without losing their NFL practice squad contract. Keep XFL contracts to 1-year lengths or multi-year with the ability for them to play for another league (the NFL) with the remaining money due in that contract being forfeited by the player. Could work it out.

I love it, but you have to keep the practice squaders together on whatever XFL team.  Right now I have a passing interest in the XFL, but if 10 panthers players, even practice squaders were on a team, you better believe whatever team it is I'll watch every sunday.  If the league even got up to 16 teams, you could do 20 practice squadders per team, 10 from an NFC and 10 from an AFC team to keep some seperation between oppenents and that seems really ideal

Archived