• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I missed the discussion, but dont let me stop the auguring on masks vs non-mask! ! Honestly the mask wearing people should be happy about the group they hate isnt wearing masks. Let them get a dose of Convid and watch the show!

I did see a decent vid on some surfer dudes going around Huntington beach nicely offering masks. Its a very touchy subject it seems. Im see if I can find it.

There's no more argument about masks than there is the Earth being flat.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

11 hours ago, Basbear said:

I missed the discussion, but dont let me stop the auguring on masks vs non-mask! ! Honestly the mask wearing people should be happy about the group they hate isnt wearing masks. Let them get a dose of Convid and watch the show!

Because that's not how masks work. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I particularly enjoyed the part where a fat old man decided he was going to try to fight two much younger, much fitter men. Buddy, I don't think that's gonna go well for you.

The fat guy then would have pulled out a glock hidden in his trousers and murdered the men, and then received no punishment after he claimed he feared for his life in court. 

identify yourself im the explosive diarrhea basically all the time

Cluster 1: Mainly upper respiratory tract symptoms, such as a persistent cough, with muscle pain also present. About 1.5% of patients in this group required respiratory support, with 16% making one or more trips to hospital. This was the most common cluster of symptoms, affecting 462 participants.

Cluster 2: Mainly upper respiratory tract symptoms, but also a greater frequency of skipped meals and fever. Of patients in this group 4.4% required respiratory support, with 17.5% making one or more trips to hospital.

Cluster 3: Gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhoea, but few other symptoms. While only 3.7% of patients in this group later needed respiratory support, almost 24% made at least one visit to hospital.

Cluster 4: Early signs of severe fatigue, continuous chest pain and cough. Of patients in this group 8.6% required respiratory support, with 23.6% making one or more trips to hospital.

Cluster 5: Confusion, skipped meals and severe fatigue. Of patients in this group 9.9% required respiratory support, with 24.6% making one or more trips to hospital.

Cluster 6: Marked respiratory distress including early onset of breathlessness and chest pain, as well as confusion, fatigue and gastrointestinal symptoms. Almost 20% of this group needed respiratory support and 45.5% made one or more visits to hospital. But this was the least common symptom cluster, affecting 167 participants.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, R0CKnR0LLA said:

"If everyone wears masks we'll stop this thing instead of ending up with 3.5 million+ cases"

South Korea: OK, sounds good.

Americans:

Man it's just depressing going back and reading the first few pages of this topic.

Dudes we really, really need you to stop making predictions