• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

https://www.wcnc.com/article/money/business/gyms-remain-open-in-sc-nc-residents-are-hoping-the-state-line-to-take-advantage/275-449cf3dc-8bd2-42fa-843f-4e3355304759

FORT MILL, S.C. — With COVID-19 cases reaching record levels in the Carolinas, local leaders are pumping the breaks on reopening. While gyms are still closed in North Carolina, gyms remain open in the South Carolina and many people are heading there to take advantage of the lessened coronavirus restrictions.

The line at a fitness club in Fort Mill looking more like a night club.

I've changed my stance on masks. I now wear one and I'm fine with it. As long as it keeps businesses from closing again, I'll wear one as long as I need to. Except for outside. Way too darn hot for that thing. But zero problems indoors. 

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

NC is seeing explosion of new cases in daycares reported as cluster cases.  Cluster means 5+ cases per facility.

Big shocker there. Kids are super spreaders of just about any illness that is easily spread by contact or hampered by simple hygiene.

11 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

NC is seeing explosion of new cases in daycares reported as cluster cases.  Cluster means 5+ cases per facility.

Yeah... Kids in day care stay sick. It’s unusual when something isn’t going around. 

Now the truth is coming out...the WHO is taking back that China warned them about the Wuhan virus.  In fact it was one of THEIR OFFICIALS (the WHOs) in China became suspicious after reading a headline about a troubling trend in pneumonia cases and decided to inquire about it.  So it wasn't the CCP that blew the whistle, it was actually the WHO blew it and initially tried to cover for the CCP.

"WHO officials have said for months that CCP officials disclosed the existence of the outbreak to the WHO and repeatedly praised Chinese authorities for their supposed transparency.

But a new, official timeline WHO published this week undercuts its earlier claims.

The WHO now says that its office in China “picked up a media statement by the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission from their website” on cases of so-called viral pneumonia in the Chinese city.

The office then passed on word of the existence of the virus."

-The Epoic Times

So the CCP would have kept trying to sweep this under the rug if nobody would have bothered to press them about it.

• Beer 1