• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rough times ahead

Jeremy Igo

Hey all

With the tough times coming I just wanted to let any huddler know they aren't alone. If you have any needs, reach out and as a community we will see what we can do.

You aren't alone. You are valued. This too shall pass.

Feel free to reach out to me and we will do our best to help you out. 

JI 

About this overblown toilet paper thing.  Think about the French.  All you need is  a privacy fence in your backyard, a hose with a pressure sprayer, and a really good friend or family member with good aim.

Do not use a pressure sprayer.  Discovered that tip the hard way.

I joke to cheer folks up, but I feel for all of us.  Having had cancer, where you go it alone, understand that this is easier because it is communal.  It takes a village,  so reach out, whether it be to ask or to give.

Thanks Jeremy, you are a good man, I don't care what your neighbors think. My wife works for the power company and my company make N95 mask media, so we are probably ok for now. Who knows how long this lasts or how it ends but we have to realize we are all, and I mean the entire planet, in this together.

Biggest concern of the moment: Significant other works in the healthcare industry. She's dedicated to doing her job despite the risks. And while she isn't directly caring for virus patients, some of her co-workers are.

I trust that she knows what she's doing but I'm still worried for her.

Archived