• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New logo / “rebranding”

philw5289

This may be nothing but do you guys think a rebranding / New logo will soon be upon us? I hope this is not the case but it seems to be the trend right now and what better time for us to do it then right now during our “rebuilding” Phase. What catches my attention is recently the panthers have taken out the blue of the main logo on the Instagram profile pic. Then today they put blue as a background with a white and black panther logo. What are the odds blue is being removed for a new uniform color scheme / rebranding? 

396FCC4C-7156-485E-BD13-1DCA304151CA.jpeg

Doing any of the uniforms or logo stuff before they turn a corner with the team is a bad idea. Keep doing what they have committed to and when we go into a season knowing we can win 8 games roll that all out and feel the excitement. Right now it would be like fashion over winning and feel like more table scraps instead of the meal we were promised. Our owner came out and said winning was all that mattered and has yet to do very much of it. Well, get to it. Then we can talk branding. 

Panthers change up the colors all the time on social media, I wouldn't read into it. I do think that new uniforms will be happening within a couple years though. New owner, coaches, qb, I think Tepper will shake things up with some fresh unis.

I want a new helmet and uni revamp.. My proposal is replace the home white with a dark grey. Keep the blue but as more an accent piping outlines on numbers and logo. The falcons, saints and bucks all running some variation of an all white.  So let's be the bad guys.  All black away and all dark grey home. With a new dark helmet.  Keep the color rush blue.  

Archived