• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Rivera try and trade the Panthers first round pick last year for Trent Williams?

Eazy-E

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What an idiot. Why would you admit to this after being forced to trade the guy for peanuts in comparison to that?

He didn't say it was from Carolina. He said Washington was offered a 1st.

You are layering the speculation just to come to the conclusion you want to so you can insult Rivera. 

4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

He didn't say it was from Carolina. He said Washington was offered a 1st.

You are layering the speculation just to come to the conclusion you want to so you can insult Rivera. 

I made no mention of Carolina. Carolina had nothing to do with my comment. It had everything to do with Rivera and the Redskins.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What an idiot. Why would you admit to this after being forced to trade the guy for peanuts in comparison to that?

To show how much smarter he is than the past regime. It wasn’t him turning down the 1st round pick

43 minutes ago, t96 said:

To show how much smarter he is than the past regime. It wasn’t him turning down the 1st round pick

Yep, hence my comment about Allen. Why would he try to insult Snyder? The guy that gets thrown under the bus is the one that gets run over. Also, all those articles point to Ron blowing smoke since a first rounder should have sealed the deal. Maybe he meant they had a first rounder on their table as the price. I can’t imagine a world where they’d get a 1st for him or that they’d turn it down.

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Mediocre, uninspiring, arrogant, or something to that effect? Maybe! "Horrible?" Not buying that based upon his career thus far! 

I just couldn’t stand his half time adjustments and his inability for clock control

Browns wanted Williams and offered 1st. Washington wanted more and as the season went on the Browns started to suck. Towards the trade deadline washington called the browns and said theyd take the 1st. Browns laughed their asses off and said that offer expired long ago. Browns was also sick and tired of the washington jerking them around for months. 

Archived