• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Sammy Watkins Believes

I think he's partially insane, but also good for him for getting his life together and finding something he's super interested in to help him focus.  I mean on the whole our entire existence is kinda bat poo insane no matter what you believe, so at least Sammy is attacking it with a REALLY open mind. 

I've hit my pen a few times tonight but see what he's trying to get at, but just not in a ideal way.  Don't get some responses in here...not many NFL players (or anyone for that matter) can appropriately explain their personal beliefs on consciousness and the human condition to others and sound relatable. 

I'm of the perspective we're all frequencies.  There's a base wave that all come from, and each receiver organism is tuning into a certain, complex channel.  Certain biological and neurological conditions align over time and can tune closely to others.  That's where the whole reincarnation bit comes in.  We're just hearing echoes in a tangential wavelength. 

Archived