• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Curtis Samuel produce in 2020?

Jeremy Igo

Id sign him long term while his value is at the lowest, he has the rare ability to get WIDE open. If Brady is some sort of OC genius, he will make Samuel into a Star. 

Its up to Samuel and his health too, does he want it or not?

11 hours ago, Basbear said:

Id sign him long term while his value is at the lowest, he has the rare ability to get WIDE open. If Brady is some sort of OC genius, he will make Samuel into a Star. 

Its up to Samuel and his health too, does he want it or not?

You've forgotten Samuel's rather dubious hands in this equation.

Being wide open is only useful if you catch the ball.

I'm not hating on Samuel, I'd love for him to be successful, I just think that unless his hands improve, there is only so much Brady or anyone else can do to increase his output.

4 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

You've forgotten Samuel's rather dubious hands in this equation.

Being wide open is only useful if you catch the ball.

I'm not hating on Samuel, I'd love for him to be successful, I just think that unless his hands improve, there is only so much Brady or anyone else can do to increase his output.

And one of the reasons he could get wide open is his hands and our ability to not be able to connect downfield.  

I think if we have a season, Curtis Samuel will have his best season. I think we'll see him working the short, middle of the field. I'd say that'd be the slot receiver but what do you call it when there could be five receivers out there?

There's a whole new coaching staff (and I think he really needs that) and the game plans are going to be radically different. He'll also have a dependable, reliable QB out there who either isn't basically a rookie or a vet covering for shoulder and mobility issues. If they can get him right about his hands, the rest will follow through.

Archived