• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC WILL miss multiple weeks

Admiral Ackbar

Just now, kungfoodude said:

3 game win streak incoming. 

I actually fully expect us to win like 4-5 games in the next 2 months and then once McCaffrey is back and we all think wow this team is actually good, we end the season winless and with all 3 top QBs out of reach in the draft... What else would be more "Panthers" than that?

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I actually fully expect us to win like 4-5 games in the next 2 months and then once McCaffrey is back and we all think wow this team is actually good, we end the season winless and with all 3 top QBs out of reach in the draft... What else would be more "Panthers" than that?

Very Panther like

3 minutes ago, trueblade said:

The path is well worn. David Johnson, Todd Gurley, etc.

Yeah, I didn't want to pile on, but I've also been thinking for awhile that I will not be the least surprised if his career is only 5-8 years as well.  He is tough as nails, but RBs don't last long anyway, and he touches the ball more than any other RB out there.  It's not a formula for longevity.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

That would literally be the most Panthers thing ever. 

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, I didn't want to pile on, but I've also been thinking for awhile that I will not be the least surprised if his career is only 5-8 years as well.  He is tough as nails, but RBs don't last long anyway, and he touches the ball more than any other RB out there.  It's not a formula for longevity.

Technically his contract is set up to the exact length of productivity of the two players he most resembles(Marshall Faulk and LaDainian Tomlinson). He is under contract until he is 29, which is precisely when both of them started to decline. 

Now, if he starts getting banged up, we're fuged. Right now he is in between the work rate of those two guys.

Archived