• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn update

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The Cardinals defense was pretty bad too. Why not get Simmons on the field and let him learn? He can’t be that big of a drop off...

yeah no kidding. from what cardinals ive seen chatting, that's a common consensus among the fanbase. Lots of fire coming out about Vance Joseph

There was an article that showed Isiah Simmons would takena bit of time to develop, cause he wasn't good at reading coverages or something. Gotta give him some time, I don't think Arizona's coaching staff is that bad, they have played competitively all season. In your second season your expected to win, so he's going to put who he feels will win him the game in line up.

10 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

There was an article that showed Isiah Simmons would takena bit of time to develop, cause he wasn't good at reading coverages or something. Gotta give him some time, I don't think Arizona's coaching staff is that bad, they have played competitively all season. In your second season your expected to win, so he's going to put who he feels will win him the game in line up.

Linebacker isn't a postion that should be taken in the top 10 if they need to develope.... 

36 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i dont think i heard isaiah simmons name today

Only saw him when he jumped offsides but caught a lucky break when Greg Little was too late on reacting to draw the neutral zone infraction which made it a false start, and got subbed right out after that lol.

Archived