• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting some major love this morning

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, PandaMan said:

apparently Marquis Haynes hit 20+ MPH (faster than Kyler) during that long Kyler Murray run.  Hot damn that is a fast man 

Could explain how he keeps making the roster. Big man moving that fast is a special teams dream (or nightmare if you're the returning team)

24 minutes ago, Icege said:

Could explain how he keeps making the roster. Big man moving that fast is a special teams dream (or nightmare if you're the returning team)

Yeah it’d make a lot of sense.  I knew he was fast, but not that fast.  Spooky stats just in time for spooky Halloween 

4 hours ago, Bartin said:

Assuming Cam only misses 2 or 3 games he pretty much has it on lock due to his popularity and the Patriots factor.

Plus Teddy isn’t exactly coming back from something last year. He was a backup that went 5-0 in the games he started.

I hate that this is true, mostly because I hate the Patriots, but also yeah the point about Teddy is fair too.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Have described him as solid but unspectacular before. Some people see that as an insult. It's not.

I don't know that he'll ever approach franchise QB level, but he's currently sitting at the good to very good level and I'm pretty happy about that.

I'm not sure how a franchise QB is defined, and I'm sure you can't earn that title 4 games in, but I do think Teddy is a legit NFL starting QB.  Is he top 5,?No. Top 10? Potentially, we'll have to wait and see. IMO, if we surround him with more good players, he absolutely can lead us to the promise land in the next few years.

3 hours ago, Icege said:

Saw this linked on the Panthers subreddit and while nobody will ever fill the Cam-sized hole in some fans' hearts, it just reaffirms how good of a dude Teddy is

My birthday is not until May, but I'm already working on my remake of this song!

On second thought, "Hey Scarlett Johansen" has a nice ring to it too...

I could care less about stats, Teddy certainly is making plays when he needs to and balling out like many of us knew he would in Brady’s offense.  There is a reason Brady wanted Teddy and we are seeing it.  I don’t for one minute believe this staff ever thought they were rebuilding. They were confident from the start that they could win now and it is showing on the field.  Many of us, including me, thought Rhule may have been a bad hire, early signs are we were wrong.  

Archived