• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Thanksgiving dinner side?

Jeremy Igo

im baking thanksgiving dinner for my parents this year. i'm not telling them what im going to do

im seriously considering building a thanksgiving po' boy bar/slab/option thing. i was leaning towards a turkey sandwich bar with fresh turkey, but i saw that in wapo and it looks amazing

basically a po boy on fresh baked bread with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy. 

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

im baking thanksgiving dinner for my parents this year. i'm not telling them what im going to do

im seriously considering building a thanksgiving po' boy bar/slab/option thing. i was leaning towards a turkey sandwich bar with fresh turkey, but i saw that in wapo and it looks amazing

basically a po boy on fresh baked bread with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Lots of people already doing exactly what you described with leftover after Thanksgiving. Don't make Thanksgiving itself like leftovers day.

Archived