• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

outstanding confidence game for this team

PhillyB

• shutout on defense, ton of sacks.

• efficiency on offense with your backup QB and RB.

• kicker nails the long kick he's been missing.

yes it's the shitty lions and their unwashed-ass head coach but this was GREAT coaching, great player response, great individual execution, and the type of win you can use to build a championship mentality in young developing players. this win is a glimpse of the future.

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand this POV. This season has long been over, and the Lions just further screwed our draft. To top it all off, we could have just rolled with PJ for a cheap contract all year. The Panthers are very frustrating right now.

nah

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand this POV. This season has long been over, and the Lions just further screwed our draft. To top it all off, we could have just rolled with PJ for a cheap contract all year. The Panthers are very frustrating right now.

If your goal is to lose as many games as possible just pick the worst team to follow ever year. Thats not the goal of any professional player or coach.

Think this is our first win in the second half of the season in 3 years, we are what 1-18 in this stat? A good feeling and yeah the Loins were not getting it together today but the guys played good team ball and I had a lot of fun watching it. They showed my empty tailgating lot and that made me sad but prepped for next year.

20201122_190822906_iOS.jpg

Archived