• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more defending Teddy...

WOW!!

I give him credit for the Samuel throw but yes, I'm over him.  This staff should have very little patience remaining with him, especially after the behind the throw wide open game winner at the 4 yard line that injured our star receiver.  

Injuries happen, but holy crap today was an odd one and absolutely infuriating from Brady & Bridge.

How do you throw one so bad you hurt your star receiver, because he had to contort his body in such a way to even get a finger tip on it that he hurts himself.

DJ, Curtis, and Robby are the only reason this offense has been able to score. Plays after the catch. Teddy is straight ass.

Get rid of fuging slye too. IDC how far he kicks it if he can't kick it straight.

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He is what we thought he was.. A game manager with no clutch bone in his sorry body!! fug him and any coach who thinks he's good on this team...

Its been obvious since he played in Minn. Makes me question the front office for signing him. 

I just feel bad as hell for Moore & CMC.  Those guys are built for this league and to win games.  We better figure something out at QB and not get sent into mediocre purgatory. 

I really like Rhule, love the key players on both sides of the ball, but holy hell do we need a QB.

Archived