• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking like McCaffrey will play this weekend

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, TikTOK said:

Rhule is a moron. WTF play CMC in week 13 when your record is 4-8? The guy is the face of this franchise and coming off two different injuries this season. 

While Rivera was bad about rushing people back from injury. I wonder if this will be Rhules thing. Playing oft-injured starters in meaningless games were they are likely to get injured again. That is college level crap. Really starting to dislike Rhule. 
Yes, I think CMC will get injured again. I hope it doesn’t happen but as it has been said, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

26 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

While Rivera was bad about rushing people back from injury. I wonder if this will be Rhules thing. Playing oft-injured starters in meaningless games were they are likely to get injured again. That is college level crap. Really starting to dislike Rhule. 
Yes, I think CMC will get injured again. I hope it doesn’t happen but as it has been said, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Absolutely nothing meaningless about this game.

Rhule is here to win. He's handled McCaffrey with kid gloves. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've seen some actual speculation about a Wentz trade, but not to us.

A trade to the Colts would reunite him with his old quarterback coach, Frank Reich. And the Colts will be looking for a quarterback given that Philip Rivers is on the final stretch of his career.

PFT points out that while the Eagles would take a 28 million dollar hit for trading him, it's also pretty difficult to imagine taking a 34 million dollar cap hit for a backup.

Fwiw, my comment was tongue in cheek.  I thought that was obvious, but maybe not.  

I think the Eagles have some deep issues right now, they paid a tremendous price for winning the SB, but a SB win is worth it.  I don't think Wentz is a bad qb, and maybe he will flourish in the right system.  Or maybe they put so much talent around him that even a guy like Wentz, or Foles could succeed. 

Maybe that is what we will have to end up doing with Bridgewater.  Load up with offensive and defensive talent, and see if he is good enough to win by not screwing up.  

43 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Fwiw, my comment was tongue in cheek.  I thought that was obvious, but maybe not.  

I think the Eagles have some deep issues right now, they paid a tremendous price for winning the SB, but a SB win is worth it.  I don't think Wentz is a bad qb, and maybe he will flourish in the right system.  Or maybe they put so much talent around him that even a guy like Wentz, or Foles could succeed. 

Maybe that is what we will have to end up doing with Bridgewater.  Load up with offensive and defensive talent, and see if he is good enough to win by not screwing up.  

Oh, I knew you were joking. I didn't think it was a realistic option either.

But then right after that I saw the story about the Colts speculation.

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

In the NFC CG and SB, Foles combined to go 54/76 (71%) for 725 yards (9.5ypa and 13.4ypc) and 6 TDs vs. 1 INT.  Does anyone alive actually think that Teddy is capable of that level of play? Teddy has never had back to back 300 yard games. Teddy has never had back to back games when he combined for 6 TD passes. Teddy has never had back to back games that would combine for 9+ypa.

People talk about what Foles did with Philly during that run, but Teddy can't do that.

15 hours ago, TikTOK said:

Rhule is a moron. WTF play CMC in week 13 when your record is 4-8? The guy is the face of this franchise and coming off two different injuries this season. 

Rhule made the playoffs in his Fantasy League and has been stashing CMC all year.

We're in the same boat. Kid needs to play dammit!

Archived