• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sounds Like Matt Rhule is Frustrated with Teddy

Calboyz13

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not absolving him. As mentioned, it's not an isolated incident.

I don't know that there was a really good option on that particular play though.

Throwing it 7 yards short of the marker sure isn't a good option either. Just seems a large lack of situational awareness.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

relax

Matt Rhule about 9 months ago:

"From my perspective, I'm unbelievably excited to get to work with Cam. Coming from the outside, you kind of know as a fan, but just on a personal note getting to know him, he is a diligent guy. He's working so hard both in Atlanta and in Carolina to get himself healthy. You meet him, he's this massive man, impressive man, and I've really enjoyed getting to know him. I've enjoyed getting to sit down in the cafeteria when he comes by, sit down in my office. I think he's doing a great job. For me, the way he balances being a great father, the way he balances being a great quarterback, and the things he's done in the community are really, really important. I want to make sure I say that. I'm excited to get him healthy. Obviously, that's the number one goal for us. He's doing a great job of doing his part. We have to make sure we're doing our part as we try to get him healthy for the 2020 season."

Yea but they fugign knew this right....it doesn't exactly look good for Rhule lol I mean i still like him he's a good HC but.....like wtf did you think was about to happen signing Teddy (already proven who he is long ago for real did you watch any NFL previously he's shown what he can do) Bridgewater.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not absolving him. As mentioned, it's not an isolated incident.

I don't know that there was a really good option on that particular play though.

Pass Interference....or a catch....I mean it's 2/3 things that could happen are in your favor.

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I have to think this was payback for those previous comments Teddy made. 

that’s very bad tho coming from a head coach. I hope we continue starting him because he gives us the best shot at losing but I wouldn’t be surprised if they benched him.

We have to see what we have in PJ.

Archived