• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's college games...lots of prospects to watch

Captain Morgan

Just now, jb2288 said:

Oregon...? Not really a similar argument. Yeah they have talent but it’s not the same comparison as saying the Qb of  Bama and OSU

Burrow was an OSU QB for three years before going to LSU for his last two as well. Burrow looked great in the NFL.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concern is that he might be that classic dominant QB on a dominant team. Subtract the dominant team and... well, he doesn't look nearly as good. He has intriguing talent for sure but I'd draft Wilson over him.

I can see that.  I’d personally take him over both Wilson and Lance due to Wilson’s injury concerns and just the complete unknown with Lance. 

with that said, I’m comfortable with any of the three. We have some amazing offensive weapons to surround whoever the qb will be and a creative OC to maximize potential. 

Just have to address the oline in rounds 2 and 3. 

4 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Oregon...? Not really a similar argument. Yeah they have talent but it’s not the same comparison as saying the Qb of  Bama and OSU

Joey Harrington and Mariotta were a couple high first rounders from Oregon. Most Alabama don’t go high aside from Tua who looks like he will be fine.

Archived