• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule says Teddy made another mistake

theguy

At least If your going to do it, commit. That second guess clutching poo he was doing reminded me of and old racist white lady clutching her purse when a black person walks by her going down the street.

What you gonna do miss betty if I want the poo I'm gonna take it anyway. Your lil double clutch pump fake ain't gonna stop me.

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Fair enough. Just like we wouldn't know if "He probably wouldn't have enjoyed coaching Newton, then."

That's based on his statement. Newton regularly did what Rhule states should never be done.

Mind you, Rhule did at one point say he'd enjoy coaching Newton... shortly before being part of the decision to move on from him.

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

He probably wouldn't have enjoyed coaching Newton, then.

I have no problem with reaching the ball across the line. You just have to execute it better.

Newton would free lance and Ron let him.  We often had to pay for Cam's attempts to take matters into his own hands--but we benefited more.  But...this is about game awareness--know the situation and the risk. Rhule said that when he said, "not on first down."

Everyone already knew Rhule didn't allow players to reach the ball out at the goal line because he had a meltdown about it early in the season when Mike Davis did it. Rhule was even on the sidelines tell everyone "I don't want to see that!" when Davis reached out.

Archived