• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baldy breaks down Panthers young stars

Jeremy Igo

Hah that’s awesome. I dunno about el toro, but our DL is gonna keep getting nastier as Brown, Burns, YGM, Obada, Kerr and the others get a little more seasoning. The back end is looking solid with Chinn already a beast, Jackson playing well (don’t care about the perception since that bad look on the Amazon show, he plays well. Willing to hit, good tackler, just needs experience to refine his coverage), #31, Pride getting better. We just need someone to replace Boston and I think we’re solid back there. We just need some help at the second level. Shaq sucks but he’s not going anywhere any time soon. Carter has been decent, but I think if we get a good MLB and let Carter move to the outside he’ll be better and the MLB spot will be better and we’ll be good at the LB corps too. 

We need a CB and a FS. We could use an upgrade at MLB and another DT. On offense, we need QB and OL.

This roster as a whole is closer than a lot of people think, especially on defense because these good rookies are just going to keep getting better.

Put a legit QB on this roster and we're contending for a playoff berth.

Sounds like he is saying "El Torto"  

Also, I knew I wasnt going crazy last night when I saw Chinn at MLB on a handful of snaps Lastly, who else here noticed Rhule coaching up Burns and giving him advice heading into that Packers final 3rd down? I am so happy to see what this franchise is putting together. Just have to get to the next level.

Archived