• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick #3 is a Very Real Possibility. Who Are You Picking at 3??

Hoenheim

1 minute ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Take Sewell......start PJ or Grier in 2021 and take Sam Howell and be set for the next 10 years. 

Very bad assumption to think youre going to be picking that high again the next season.

I would hate taking Sewell if he was just replacing Moton. But keeping Moton and drafting Sewell would be epic . Then all you need to do is sign a couple of good guards and you have good oline 

23 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

That's a good deal to me .if you think Lawrence is the answer you do it and draft as well as you can for the next couple years without high picks 

I think if Jax is open to it, it won’t take that much. Moving from 3 to 1 in terms of draft trade value would be pick 35 and 67. I know Lawrence is special, but either Jax wants to trade down or has no interest. I don’t think there’s a what if Dan Snyder wants Lawrence type of deal IMHO. If it takes that much the pick isn’t on the table at all.

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

The browns had Joe Thomas for God knows how long and they didn't start winning until they had the right QB and coach 

If you can pick a guy like Joe Thomas you take him every time. You can't blame him for the Brown's inability to draft and develop a QB.

Sewell is a no brainer for pick at #3 you just don’t trade down when you have the best, closest to a sure thing as a LT prospect in a decade just to get the third rated QB in the draft.

It stings to not have a QB and it’s not a flashy pick but it’s the smart move.

50 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

That's a good deal to me .if you think Lawrence is the answer you do it and draft as well as you can for the next couple years without high picks 

Pretty much every Franchise thinks Lawrence is the answer. The Jags (or Jets) aren't trading out of that pick. 

Archived