• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last chance to see Zach Wilson. 7 PM EST UCF vs BYU. ESPN 12-22 Boca Raton Bowl

11 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

So will we cut Teddy? Seems like all 3 of these guys should start right away....

Even if we get Trevor somehow I want him to sit at least half a season. We most likely are going to have some changes on the OL, give it 8 games to gel and get in sync and let Teddy take the beating before putting in the rookie. I think we could be a playoff team next year but we aren’t winning a SB. 2022 could be our year if we nail the draft this year (especially at QB)

Okay, I'm sold. I can absolutely see Wilson running Joe Brady's offense (or a similar offense if Brady moves on).

Durability concerns are still there given that he's already had a couple of surgeries, but that primarily means we've just gotta make sure we protect him.

And frankly, if we don't put enough into protecting the quarterback, it's really not gonna matter who we draft.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Okay, I'm sold. I can absolutely see Wilson running Joe Brady's offense (or a similar offense if Brady moves on).

Durability concerns are still there given that he's already had a couple of surgeries, but that primarily means we've just gotta make sure we protect him.

And frankly, if we don't put enough into protecting the quarterback, it's really not gonna matter who we draft.

I think he played himself into the #2 pick if the Jets decide to take a QB. I have a feeling Panthers will need to trade up for their guy

Just now, NYPantherFan said:

I think he played himself into the #2 pick if the Jets decide to take a QB. I have a feeling Panthers will need to trade up for their guy

Depends on how Justin Fields plays in his bowl game.

If it's not significantly better than he played in the last game, then yeah.

7 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

This.

How is Fields arm strength compared to Wilson's?  I haven't watched enough film on Fields to have an opinion.

From what I've seen, his arm strength is fine. That's not necessarily the issue.

In the Northwestern game, he was just off. His performance was so bad that the Buckeyes basically stopped passing.

He's gonna need to look really good in the playoffs to make up for that.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From what I've seen, his arm strength is fine. That's not necessarily the issue.

In the Northwestern game, he was just off. His performance was so bad that the Buckeyes basically stopped passing.

He's gonna need to look really good in the playoffs to make up for that.

Against Clemson D.

Their LB (Slaski?) is right good. Maybe in the 3rd rd?

Archived