• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I offer you some hope

Jeremy Igo

There’s a very good chance we are picking higher than 9 when the dust settles. I do t see us beating New Orleans and Tampa could sit their players and ATL could win that game....not to mention other teams above us winning.

Hope for a QB is not lost. Good chance one of the Big 4 QBs is there for us at 7 or 8. No guarantees,  but everyone acting like the sky is falling after winning yesterday needs to pump the brakes.

It was nice dreaming of Sewell or Fields/Wilson in a Panthers uni, but we will still draft a stud player whether at 3 or 9.

Winning yesterday hurt us option wise, but I really don't think you'll see all 4 QBs go Top 10.  I mean...has that ever even happened? Even in 2017, Mahomes goes 10 as the 2nd QB, Watson at 12. Some teams that aren't completely sold on getting rid of their QB, or can't, like the Falcons are going to take Parsons/Chase/etc.  It will make more sense for some teams to go Jones/Trask. 

If we want Fields/Wilson we probably trade up, but Lance will be there unless teams just get THAT QB hungry this year.  Would also be a great time for Deshaun Watson to demand a trade from the Texans sinking ship and solve our issues. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wish I knew what our scouts thought of him so I knew what to root for. If we don't care for him, I hope he lights it up. If we really like him, I hope he disappoints.

It's kinda counter intuitive. Because if he doesn't perform well people were right. I much rather be making that decision between him and Sewell than if he would drop to us now. 

Archived