• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bringing in Haskins

ncfan

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Haskins has hardly even grown up yet. I know you early twenty-somethings think that you're really grown (got your license, can go to war---go the liquor store, blah blah blah), but most of you haven't matured and don't know poo, but think you know everything. It takes a few "aha" moments to man yo ass up. Well, Haskins just had one of those moments! Now, maybe he can be developed into a professional QB!

Thanks TD.  That's exactly my point. 

1 minute ago, Zod said:

Imagine if the entirety of your career was based on how you acted when you were 23. 

I made near catastrophically bad decisions at 23 and I was dirt poor. I can’t imagine how dead I would be right now if you would have poured millions on to that dumpster fire that was me. But I’m feeling much better now.

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Haskins has hardly even grown up yet. I know you early twenty-somethings think that you're really grown (got your license, can go to war---go the liquor store, blah blah blah), but most of you haven't matured and don't know poo, but think you know everything. It takes a few "aha" moments to man yo ass up. Well, Haskins just had one of those moments! Now, maybe he can be developed into a professional QB!

How's your lawn this morning? 

8 minutes ago, Zod said:

Imagine if the entirety of your career was based on how you acted when you were 23. 

Yeah he has been there 3 years and played a lot last year before his troubles. I seen enough he is not a starting an sorry. Y’all can keep taking up for a guy needing a second chance but it’s not football

Archived