• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday NFL Playoff Game Chatter

Zod

I'd be so irate if I was a Bears fan. Jumping offsides on a fuging 4th and 3 in the redzone in a playoff game. That should never ever fuging happen. Terrible coaching, no discipline. I don't care that Eddie Jackson is one of the "best" in the game, I'd bench his ass for the rest of the game. Next man up. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Did you see Foles? He was absolutely awful. They've been much better with Trubisky.

Trubisky is so streaky that it’s really hard to say who’s better on any given day.  He was boiled ass early on, then Foles looked good, then Foles looked like ass, then Trubisky came back and looked good.  Regardless, 3 points heading into the 4th quarter is Teddy territory and warrants a change 

Just now, ncstatekwi said:

Haven't watched Nickelodeon in years...until tonight...they are on to something with this NFL Playoff stuff...

Next year they'll show a game on the National Geographic channel where between plays they'll talk about the mating habits of offensive linemen.

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

I'd be so irate if I was a Bears fan. Jumping offsides on a fuging 4th and 3 in the redzone in a playoff game. That should never ever fuging happen. Terrible coaching, no discipline. I don't care that Eddie Jackson is one of the "best" in the game, I'd bench his ass for the rest of the game. Next man up. 

8-8 playoff team their playing with house money.

That inability to let the ball loose by Trubisky was the same poo that Teddy does all the time! That's why it's a miracle that we had two thousand yard receivers, and especially Robbie on the outside.

A QB that is reluctant to throw the ball at the right time is a continual frustrating nightmare! Romo showed the perfect example!

Archived